Acetaminophen/Butalbital/Caffeine/Codeine - how much do you take?

You don't mention what you are taking it for. I had fioricet and fiorinal for migraine headaches and I would take 2 every 4-6 hours... until I had rebound headaches all the time just from taking it and took them about 3-4 hours apart but mine did not have the codeine so I would really be careful because you are dealing with an opiate and a barbiturate. Unless you have a specific problem I wouldn't mess with those.
- They are very addictive and Dr.s just don't prescribe them for a long period - Mine were bad Dr.s so that shouldn't count but I should have know when I could get them for 15 years but most of that time I was not addicted and took them only when I had a bad headache - they are not necessary for a stress headache. Good Luck,.