Is MoviPrep cost covered by Medicare or insurance?

You will need to check directly with Medicare.

Is the drug called (Qsymia) covered by medicare? If not, do you know which ones would be?

I have been on a weight loss medicine for a while now & it doesn't seem to be working. So, I wondered if I could try out the new one. Also, ...

Why is MoviPrep so darned expensive?

My pharmacist told me the price (without insurance) was $87.50! I nearly swallowed my tongue! That is outrageous! And the only insurance I have is ...

I take Hyoscyamine Sr (Levsinex SR), but it is not covered by medicare. What is another generic?

medicine that I could take that is covered by medicare &/or Part D insurance?

Nefazodone not accepted by Medicare Part D?

Looking at health insurance supplemental plans outside of Medicare D, No insurance company I've found accepts Nefazodone! (including AARP - ...

Ulcerative Colitis?

I will be on Medicare in May and am searching for a drug on the Medicare drug plan that won't go into the donut hole and cost me $500/month. I ...