Is MoviPrep cost covered by Medicare or insurance?

You will need to check directly with Medicare.

I see that Maxalt will be generic in 2012 but do not see exactly when. It there a definite date?

I am on medicare and am deciding which supplemental insurance to go with. The determining factor is the cost of Maxalt. W/O insurance I cannot afford ...

Why is MoviPrep so darned expensive?

My pharmacist told me the price (without insurance) was $87.50! I nearly swallowed my tongue! That is outrageous! And the only insurance I have is ...

Nefazodone not accepted by Medicare Part D?

Looking at health insurance supplemental plans outside of Medicare D, No insurance company I've found accepts Nefazodone! (including AARP - ...

Starting on Enbrel and it is covered by my insurance, but what happens if I end up on Medicare?

... They don't cover it and is to expensive to buy on your own. Anyone on Medicare that uses Enbrel?

Xarelto - Why does it cost so much. It pretty much uses ALL my part d medicare insurance for the?

... year so I can't get any other drugs I need