Is MoviPrep cost covered by Medicare or insurance?

You will need to check directly with Medicare.

Is the drug called (Qsymia) covered by medicare? If not, do you know which ones would be?

I have been on a weight loss medicine for a while now & it doesn't seem to be working. So, I wondered if I could try out the new one. Also, ...

Why is MoviPrep so darned expensive?

My pharmacist told me the price (without insurance) was $87.50! I nearly swallowed my tongue! That is outrageous! And the only insurance I have is ...

Nefazodone not accepted by Medicare Part D?

Looking at health insurance supplemental plans outside of Medicare D, No insurance company I've found accepts Nefazodone! (including AARP - ...

Ulcerative Colitis?

I will be on Medicare in May and am searching for a drug on the Medicare drug plan that won't go into the donut hole and cost me $500/month. I ...

Starting on Enbrel and it is covered by my insurance, but what happens if I end up on Medicare?

... They don't cover it and is to expensive to buy on your own. Anyone on Medicare that uses Enbrel?