Is MoviPrep cost covered by Medicare or insurance?

You will need to check directly with Medicare.

I see that Maxalt will be generic in 2012 but do not see exactly when. It there a definite date?

I am on medicare and am deciding which supplemental insurance to go with. The determining factor is the cost of Maxalt. W/O insurance I cannot afford ...

I take Hyoscyamine Sr (Levsinex SR), but it is not covered by medicare. What is another generic?

medicine that I could take that is covered by medicare &/or Part D insurance?

Nefazodone not accepted by Medicare Part D?

Looking at health insurance supplemental plans outside of Medicare D, No insurance company I've found accepts Nefazodone! (including AARP - ...

Ulcerative Colitis?

I will be on Medicare in May and am searching for a drug on the Medicare drug plan that won't go into the donut hole and cost me $500/month. I ...

Xarelto - Why does it cost so much. It pretty much uses ALL my part d medicare insurance for the?

... year so I can't get any other drugs I need