Is MoviPrep cost covered by Medicare or insurance?

You will need to check directly with Medicare.

I have been considered for Botox Injections and my insurance originally?

denied the request.The doctor fixed it so now they say it's covered but I'm worried it won't be completely covered.How did you do with ...

Is the drug called (Qsymia) covered by medicare? If not, do you know which ones would be?

I have been on a weight loss medicine for a while now & it doesn't seem to be working. So, I wondered if I could try out the new one. Also, ...

I see that Maxalt will be generic in 2012 but do not see exactly when. It there a definite date?

I am on medicare and am deciding which supplemental insurance to go with. The determining factor is the cost of Maxalt. W/O insurance I cannot afford ...

Ulcerative Colitis?

I will be on Medicare in May and am searching for a drug on the Medicare drug plan that won't go into the donut hole and cost me $500/month. I ...

Starting on Enbrel and it is covered by my insurance, but what happens if I end up on Medicare?

... They don't cover it and is to expensive to buy on your own. Anyone on Medicare that uses Enbrel?