Is MoviPrep cost covered by Medicare or insurance?

You will need to check directly with Medicare.

Is the drug called (Qsymia) covered by medicare? If not, do you know which ones would be?

I have been on a weight loss medicine for a while now & it doesn't seem to be working. So, I wondered if I could try out the new one. Also, ...

I see that Maxalt will be generic in 2012 but do not see exactly when. It there a definite date?

I am on medicare and am deciding which supplemental insurance to go with. The determining factor is the cost of Maxalt. W/O insurance I cannot afford ...

Nefazodone not accepted by Medicare Part D?

Looking at health insurance supplemental plans outside of Medicare D, No insurance company I've found accepts Nefazodone! (including AARP - ...

Starting on Enbrel and it is covered by my insurance, but what happens if I end up on Medicare?

... They don't cover it and is to expensive to buy on your own. Anyone on Medicare that uses Enbrel?