Can i apply Abreva on my tongue?

Avoid getting this medication in either your eyes or in your mouth.

If I have had a cold sore for a few days can I still use Abreva?

Unfortunately, on monday afternoon i noticed a cold sore on the left upper corner of my lip.I also noticed a cluster of red blisters on the inside of ...

Cold sores - Can I put abreva under the abreva invisible cold sore patch? I hardly get outbreaks and

Can i put abreava under the abreva invisible cold sore patch... I hardly get outbreaks and am mortified. Looking for the quickest solution!

I've been takin humarIA for 2 years now and I've never had a cold sore however everyone I take it I?

... get a raised area on the right side of my lower lip it never burst but I always treat it with abrEva just to be safe... am I doing the right ...

Will abreva heal a dead cold sore?

Once my cold sore has gone past the infectious stage and is just a scab that needs healing, is there any reason to continue to use abreva? Does it ...