Abiraterone - I need to buy zytiga tabs can you help I need to know where?

Hello mojo124. You might contact Janssen Pharmaceuticals, medical information at 1-800-526-7736. Monday to Friday from 9-00am-5-00pm eastern. Best of wishes,pledge

I bought Zytiga (Abiraterone) from an Israeli pharmacy named ISRAMEDS.com (1866-ISRA-BUY, 18664772289 Toll Free), they have the best price and they ship it within three days all over the world. I saved 300$ already... Their drugs are brand and their service is wonderful. You should try them.