A white pill with cyp print on a one side and a line down the middle?

Your pill might be:
Pill imprint CYP has been identified as Cyproheptadine hydrochloride 4 mg.
http://www.drugs.com/imprints/cyp-18448.html

I have a small white and round pill,?

I have a pill it is white and round. and has print on one side and a line through the middle one side. Above the line it has APO, and below the line ...

Small,white round pill.One side has a line in the middle serperating 4B and 11 and a v on the other?

small, white and round. . There is an indented line directly in the middle of the pill. On one side of this line is has 4B imprinted, on the other ...

What medication is imprinted with CYP...and that is it?

My father, who has Alzheimer's pretty bad, came home after appx. 2 days at a mental health facility for assessment. In his meds., there was a ...

What is this pill - with 'line down the middle on one side' imprint?

Plain round white pill with no letters or numbers. Just a line down the middle on one side.

What is this pill - with only a line imprint down the middle?

This is an off white round pill with no markings on either side except one line down the middle of one side