A tiny white round pill,says 30 on one side,other capital m,in a box?is it perocet?

i'm thinking that it's a roxicodone pill... but not sure about the "m" being in a box... try and google it and see what comes up... percocet as far as i remember only goes up to 10 mg... but i'm NOT positive... but almost sure... please stay away from roxicodone... they're little devils... they help at first but a tolerance to them comes on quickly to achieve the same affect one would do when you first start... i know... i went up to take about 40 of them a day... good luck... and google google google... you will find the answer... hope this helps... (:

Anonymous

Your pill has been identified as:

Oxycodone hydrochloride
Imprint(s):30 M
Strength(s):30 mg
Manufacturer:Mallinckrodt Medical Inc
Color:Blue
Shape:Round
Drug Class:Narcotic analgesics
Pregnancy Category:N - Not yet classified
CSA Schedule:2 - High potential for abuse
Availability:Prescription only

Oxycodone is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics.

To view image click on the link below:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/30-m-8232.html

Anonymous 1 Nov 2010

I doubled checked and as you do not give further details on the pill like color, there is one other pill which matches your description.

Morphine sulfate SR
Imprint(s):30 M
Strength(s):30 mg
Manufacturer:Mallinckrodt Medical Inc
Color:Purple
Shape:Round
Drug Class:Narcotic analgesics
Pregnancy Category:C - Risk cannot be ruled out
Availability:Prescription only

Morphine is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesics.-

To view image click on the link below:

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/30-m-8691.html

Anonymous 1 Nov 2010

Yes you give the color my bad... sorry.-