90 sucralfate 1gm how do I take this medication?

What were your doctors instructions?

For a duodenal ulcer the recommended adult dosage of Sucralfate is 1 g (1 tablet) four times per day on an empty stomach.
A maintenance dose is often prescribed once the ulcer has healed of 1 g twice a day on an empty stomach.
For more information on Sucralfate see:
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/sucralfate.html

Hi archana421:
My Doctor has directed me to take four 1GM Sucralfate Tablets each day. One a half hour before each meal and one at bedtime. However he also would like me not to take any other medication for an hour before or an hour after my dose of Sucralfate. I believe he fears it would ruin that drugs effectiveness. I also use Plavix and Lisinopril. Hopefully this has helped.