How can my 6 year old take Strattera since she is having a difficult time swallowing the capsules?

It is recommended to swallow the capsules whole with a drink of water (or another beverage). Do not open the Strattera capsules -- the medication inside can be irritating to the eyes.

Maybe seeking advice from the doc/pharmacist might be of help, please take care, best wishes to the six year old!

Northwoodmom,
My daughter had to take medicine early on and I told her to take water and her pill and tilt her head forward. She tried it and told me for her she tilts her head back to swallow. Just depends on the person. I tilt head down.

Smileyhappy