Is 50 mg of Savella combined with 20 mg of cymbalta ever a good idea?

While there is the risk of serotonin syndrome, the risk is very slim. Both dosages you mention are low so again I don't believe it is a problem.

It's a great idea if they're both prescribed by the same Dr. that you trust. Otherwise, probably not. Make sense? Hope this helps.

Anonymous

Hello pb702. Yes, I see no problem. as Laurie has mentioned the doses are low. Many other people are on combinations that run the risk of SS. Its almost considered the norm. Best of wishes and good health to you, pledge