Is there a 4mg Xanax bar?

Don't think so, each XANAX Tablet, for oral administration, contains 0.25, 0.5, 1 or 2 mg of alprazolam.

White bar pill looks exactly like Xanax but different imprint "WW11" and no imprint on other side?

I'm trying to identify pills I found. No photo but it looks exactly like a white Xanax bar divided into 4 sections, on one side it has the ...

How many mg's is a purple xanax football?

and how many mg's is a xanax bar? im wondering cause i have both, but i know the white xanax sticks that have 1 g are time released, and the ...

Help!Is this a xanax bar??

I got some pills from a chick who owed me money.she claims they are Xanax bars.they don't look like any Xanax I've ever seen before.though ...

( l 1 l 1 l ) shaped like a Xanax Bar?

This chick gave me some pills she owed me.They are white,oblong and shaped just like a Xanax bar.They have 3 scores(lines)on each side.except one ...

What is this pill - is this a xanax bar? imprint?

It is like a xanax bar and it has the 4 bars its white on on side it says OANAX on the other side I'd has 2 on it sideways tho... is this a Xanx ...