Is there a 4mg Xanax bar?

Don't think so, each XANAX Tablet, for oral administration, contains 0.25, 0.5, 1 or 2 mg of alprazolam.

What is this pill - Round with 'a1 mylan' imprint?

is it a "bar" ? i know its a xanax but i wanna know if its a "bar" ? or how many miligrams ?

White bar pill looks exactly like Xanax but different imprint "WW11" and no imprint on other side?

I'm trying to identify pills I found. No photo but it looks exactly like a white Xanax bar divided into 4 sections, on one side it has the ...

Help!Is this a xanax bar??

I got some pills from a chick who owed me money.she claims they are Xanax bars.they don't look like any Xanax I've ever seen before.though ...

What is this pill - with '6039' imprint?yellow, oblong 4 parts. it is 6039 not R039?

Does anyone know wha this pill is? yellow, oblong rounded edges 6039 imprint not R039. supposed to be xanax 2mg bar but seems a littlr thicker than ...

Is there a type of Xanax bar that has the imprint 1|1 on it?

It's a whit bar but rounded on the sides and has the I'm print 1|1 on it