psychiatrist next week and would appreciate any advice or opinions. Obviously this is a self diagnosis and I don't want to come across as being a big know it all. Apparently I have issues that i feel need to be addressed. I have been doing quite a bit of research on many disorders because of a few reasons. Unfortunately I have been a drug user since i was 14 years old. I come from a huge and close family and both of my parents have anxiety disorders. My older sister was recently diagnosed as bi-polar. Though, my parents are old fashioned and don't believe in medication. Therefore I didn't see many doctors growing up, let alone a psychiatrist. I went through a problem with opiates about 3 years ago. I've always had back problems and so I thought of it as self medicating. I am a hair dresser and on my feet all day 6 days a week. Anyhow, I finally realized I couldn't stand being controlled by roxys anymore so I went to see a suboxone doctor. I was immediately put on the medication and have been on it for 6 months. I have always wondered why I have been a drug user.. from cigarrettes to weed and my phases with other substances. I never did well in school due to lack of interest and difficulty with comprehension. I cant tell you how many times i get lost in my sentences and completely forget what I was talking about. I have severe seperation anxiety and am super emotional. I think my mother
also shows many signs of adhd as well. Anyways, I won't drag this on any longer but I suppose I just wanted to reach out and get a little input from anyone that may have something to say or how to approach my shrink when I have a hard enough time talking about my feelings and staying focused on what I'm trying to say. Thankyou to anyone that takes the time to read this.