I am 21 weeks pregnant and have a cough. is it safe to take solmux broncho?

This medication isn't available in the usa, but from what I can find, I'd say its not indicated for a cough due to a cold. I would suggest a milder cough medicine. It would be best if you contacted a dr and asked what to use.

The best thing to do when you are pregnant is before you take any medication weather it is over the counter or prescription, is to ask your OB/GYN. He or She will know what is best for you and your baby when you are pregnant.
I hope this helps, and Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Best of luck to you! :)