Is it ok if I take 20mg of adderall at 6 pm , .05 mg xanex at 11pm and ambien around 6 am?

Hi heyy. Did your doctor prescribe you this meds in the right order? I mean you're taking Xanax at 11 PM and Ambien at 6 PM. Ambien is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. Ambien is used to treat insomnia. The immediate-release Ambien is used to help you fall asleep

Either away, Xanax and Adderal during the day, and take Ambien at BEDTIME, not daytime unless you plan on going to sleep.

I would call your doctor and tell them about this concern.
Good luck.

I tend to agree with Pledge on his answer to your question. Unless you are working a third shift, & need to sleep during the daytime, ambien is a sleep med. It seems odd to me that you are taking one drug to stay awake & focused , another for anxiety or to calm you back down, & another to put you to sleep. I would be checking with your doctor too as your meds are all reversing one another. Just my thoughts... Mary

Hello heyy. No. I certainly would not be taking the Ambien (hypnotic) at 6am unless I was planning to fall asleep. I would take the trio of drugs as suggested by your doctor. Best of wishes to you, pledge

This is definitely a question for the prescribing physician, the potential for harmful interactions here is fairly high, and I would hesitate to steer you in a direction that may cause you harm.