Is a 1mg Clonazepam the same as a 1mg Xanax?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Klonopin vs Xanax - How are they different?

Clonsapam 0.5 = Xanax 0.5 ... Clon has a longer half life than Xanax ... hope this helps

No. It should say on the bottle (there is a bottle, right?) this is generic for Klonopin. Hope this helps.

no, if your anxiety is very high like my own u will be able to tell that a Xanax hits faster for quick relief but it goes away faster clonopin takes time to build up in your system so if pannic attacks are very bad clonopin wont help till a month or so. personally they don't work for me?_
$oulja c